Search Engine Optimizers can wear different hats. The color of single hat depends upon the SEO philosophy and the techniques which are used to optimize any website. We usually talk about “Black Hat, Gray Hat and White Hat SEO”. As an affiliate marketer, you should understand the difference and the risks relating to any SEO Hat.
Black Hat SEO – also known as SEO spamming – when anyone makes websites which have little or no value, that are designed to trick the search engines also offering low quality or irrelevant search results.
- Advantage: Black Hat SEO is focused on getting quick results. The method used to optimize different websites will often take the website to the top of search engines very rapidly, but when search engines catch on, the website can often get banned. Black Hat SEO will greatly leverage technology and automation in order to gain inbound links from other websites and make plenty of low quality sites. As the visitor has arrived to the website, the website owner either use some kind of cloaking or redirect technique to show the visitor a sales page of any product which is the actual purpose of Black Hat SEO technique.
- Disadvantage: Black Hat SEO for affiliate marketers is very risky SEO business, when it is used on a website in which you have invested heavily resources in.
Gray Hat SEO – Several SEO techniques belong to the Gray Hat category, and you will find many shades of gray. Some Gray Hat SEO tends to use more unethical techniques and have greater risks.
- Disadvantage – Gray Hat SEO is all about reward versus risk. Some Gray Hat methods may be frowned by the search engines, but aren’t actually against their rules, whereas some other techniques are more risky and can be used after careful consideration.
White Hat SEO targets on building quality content first and then starts SEO. It has several advantages like;
- Technology and automation use to make any website, and also use to accomplish different goals. Optimizers write content for people to read.
- This method mostly depends on content and to get a top ranking use legal marketing skills rather than robotic programs. White Hat SEO is aware of that good search engine rankings takes time and never try to get fast results.
- White Hat SEO can get more backlinks from other websites, as their content is regarded as valuable. They follow the “CONTENT IS KING” philosophy.
- By using White Hat SEO methods you have no risk of being blacklisted by the search engines and there are more chances of converting your website traffic.
What SEO hat is best to use?
The hat that you decide to use should be based on your targets and objectives. Never try to use any black hat SEO methods, because these techniques are temporary and can make you banned in search engines. But in most cases you can use Gray Hat SEO methods to gain a competitive advantage. While using Gray Hat SEO strategies, you should measure the risk and benefit of each strategy and then decide it to your website. Anyone who tries to consider a white hat SEO should focus on writing quality content.
Why to hire professional?
Doing SEO bare-handed can be a dead end option! There are lots of SEO comanies that make for time consuming and perform specific SEO task much faster. They help you at each and every stage of SEO just like SEO competitive analysis.
Do you need to get web traffic quickly? What are you waiting for to monetize your internet presence? Then bet on an effective SEM strategy. Edmonton SEO Company of Billy B. Webdesigns designed your SEM campaign from the beginning so that you get the visibility you need in the main Internet search engines.
Visit website: www.billybwebdesigns.com